Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Foodie Sunday: Tea Time

I love tea.  Even more than coffee.  There are several that I drink on a weekly basis: Earl Grey, English Breakfast, various green teas. In Los Angeles, we have the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, which is always within a block of Starbucks.  The Bean (as we call it) has more tea, and in my opinion better coffee.  But the best place for tea in town is Chado in West Hollywood.  They have literally hundreds of teas that can be shipped to your door.  They also have a "high tea" in their restaurant where they'll serve you whatever tea you like with a good English cream tea, which is the best thing you can have on a cold afternoon, or what passes for one in LA.  If you come here, I urge you to stop in.

What's your favorite place for a cuppa?

Image: Chado

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

The Grand Cafe in Oxford :)

7:29 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have no such thing here out on the dunes, so we make our own- preferably Harney & Sons Scottish Breakfast Tea!
-Marla

2:51 PM EST  
Blogger Tammy said...

Mmmmmm, I love Coffee Bean. I am an iced drink lover, and their iced teas are awesome, though my usual drink is an iced blended mocha with two extra shots of espresso.

There's a small chain that I think may be more local to Long Beach/North Orange County called It's a Grind that is also pretty good, but we are a Bean family, for sure!

McCharles House in Tustin used to be my favorite spot for tea...if you're ever out this way, you should try it. My treat!

4:53 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Marina-

Nice! Wish I could pop in there as easily as I can to Chado!

5:34 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Marla-

Gonna have to try that one..

5:35 PM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Tammy- It's a Grind is national according to their website. There isn't one close to me yet, but I'm all for more and better ice-blendeds!

5:42 PM EST  
Anonymous ghostranchguy said...

rome italy.. standing up & on the go

3:11 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home