Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eye Candy: Nacho Figueras The Face of Ralph Lauren The World of Polo

The professional polo champion Nacho Figueras was announced by Ralph Lauren Fragrances as the face of The World of Polo, a new advertising campaign shot by Bruce Weber to promote the triumvirate of RL masculines, Polo Modern Reserve, Polo Blue and Polo Black.

More Eye Candy HERE.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Beth Schreibman Gehring said...

OK.....Did you really need to do that to me so early in the morning:) Goddess , he's beautiful!

9:22 AM EDT  
Anonymous Elisabeth said...

Hi! Beautiful face for beautiful parfum!
In Portuguese it would say that it is "a eyewash for the eyes " or "um colírio para os olhos". XOXO. Elisabeth

9:37 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made to order for Ralph Lauren, isn't he? Uncanny, actually.
--Gretchen

11:55 AM EDT  
Anonymous Flora said...

OMG, this calls for LOLspeak: I can haz Nachoz? :-D

1:05 PM EDT  
Anonymous March said...

Hey, I love that you have an "eye candy" tag!

So. Who do you think the hottest perfume guy has been?

I vote naked M7 guy, the European ad edition ;-)

1:07 PM EDT  
Blogger Tammy said...

But does he sparkle, Marina???

7:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous lady jane grey said...

I'll never forget my first trip to Argentina, when few polo players, with dark hair and in their full polo equipment, went by - I've never seen something so gorgeous & masculine in my life before (however, I like Scots in their full celebration kilt costume as well...). My knees (and brain) went to jelly instantly... So yes, thank you, Ralph Lauren !

5:33 AM EDT  
Blogger Tania said...

That's one Nacho I'd love to dip!

*sorry. I just couldn't resist... ;-)

11:32 AM EDT  
Anonymous The perfume shop said...

good lookin man

8:34 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home