Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, January 10, 2008

News from Robert Piguet Parfums: New E-Commerce Site and 60 years of Fracas

Robert Piguet Parfums unveiled the newly-designed and shop-able website. Check it out at robertpiguetparfums.com.

The brand will be celebrating the 60th anniversary of Fracas, Robert Piguet’s star fragrance, throughout the whole of 2008. New product introductions and special offers will be launched and announced in the upcoming months. Since I liked basically everything Piguet Parfums (re) introduced so far, I am excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vireo Perfumes said...

This is fantastic. I am a Piquet fan as well. Fracas is a scent that hasn't lost my interest over the years. I wish I could afford to always have a little on hand on hand. It makes me feel like as my father bemoans "a princess on a pauper salary"

11:53 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home